Date: June 7, 2017
- SUMMER OFFICE HOURS:
- Tuesday-Thursday 9:00-12:00
- TUITION PACKETS:
- PLEASE return your tuition packets to Mary Little as soon as possible! Packets were due June 2nd and she still needs information from about 45 families. Mrs. Little needs your information so she has time to input your tuition before the 1st payment in July. Thank you for cooperation in this manner.
- Starting in the fall, any adult wishing to volunteer with the school must have all the required clearances through the diocese. This includes lunch helpers, field trips, special celebrations, etc. Please take the time over the summer to complete the necessary paperwork. Once you have submitted, you will receive a badge that must be worn while helping in the building. Absolutely no exceptions will be made.
- You can follow this link to learn what you need to be a school volunteer.
- State Law has changed for the 2017-2018 sy. All children must have required immunizations to attend school. If you are not up-to-date, then you only have 5 days to comply or your child cannot attend school until vaccination requirements are met. Notification will be given to families that need to schedule vaccinations before the start of the school year in the fall.
- MARK YOUR CALENDARS:
- Monday, August 14– Parent Only Informational Night at 6:30
- Wednesday, August 16– 1st day of school
Hope you all are having a great start to the summer!!